-

31 December 2016

2017 Goals/Resolutions

Like the rest of 2016, I am behind! I love the idea of fresh starts and new possibilities! I like to choose a WORD OF THE YEAR and make goals for different areas of our lives. I haven't done anything!

Today is the 31st so I figured I better get with it!


I decided on the word WILD   I love the description

uncultivated or growing freely without human intervention.


It just really speaks to me, not letting others comments/opinions intervene with my life.



Self Goals: Take chances, have more faith in myself, remember that not everyone who shares their opinions has my best interest in mind.

Health Goals: Make time for some kind of exercise because I love it.  Continue to find ways to get good nourishment into our picky kids. Manage the health issues I've been dealing with more efficiently

Financial: Make Dave Ramsey proud 😆

Relationships: More dates and less helicoptering

House: So many!! Slow and steady, budget fitting projects! Keep purging unnecessary things, keep working on the best ways to make life run smooth! 

We usually take our big goals and make monthly goals in little bite size chunks! January goals coming soon 👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment