-

24 August 2017

Peanut Butter & Jelly Energy Poppers

Just finished up our second batch of these! So good! 

1c oats (mix and match quick and old fashioned however you please)
1/4 PB. We used Wild Friends Sugar Cookie PB 
1/4c Roasted Salted Sunflower Seeds
1/4c PB chips
1/4C Honey
Freeze dried fruit or dried cranberries 

Mix everything but the fruit together in a bowl. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes or more. It's usually more for me because I have other stuff going on to! 

When you have time,  add the fruit, maybe 1/4c? I didn't measure, then roll into balls. We used a small cookie scoop to make them even. Chill in fridge or freeze for later.

Perfect snack or lunch box addition! 


*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment