-

09 August 2017

Quick Kitchen Tip

I was just going to do a quick video to show this time/space saver for us but it's been one of THOSE days and there was not even a 10 second space where it wasn't chaos over here. So here it is instead. Our utensil drawer is FULL, it's tiny and I don't think I can purge anything else! 


So rather than have the kids open that drawer over and over all day, and to save some space. This is where we keep our apple slicer. It's been a must have here since we have kids in various stages of teeth missing, braces etc. 

Do you keep any frequently used items in an unusual place? 



*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment